This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pigeon called `Frank`

I was in conversation the other day,with a neighbour of mine,and was complaining about a pigeon that will insist on sitting on the chimney pot which leads down into my lounge(the flue is open,as I have a traditional coal fire in the winter-it`s lovely)and caling his mate some two miles away at 5pm every morning!</p>

The sound travels(I know, `cos I can hear the reply from his mate,probably sitting on some rooftop far away,annoying another human being!)</p>

"Ah`,says he thoughtfuly,rubbing his chin,"I`ve got one too-his name is Frank."</p>

"Frank",I exclaimed,"that`s ludicrous,how could you possibly know he is called that?"</p>

"He keeps singing,`Chicago,Chicago,Chicago.................. ......!"</p>

I was relating this story to a lady, later on that day and she told me that he was singing -`come fly with me. `</p>

`Doctor Doolittle`-pack your bags,get that motor started-you`re redundant!!!? `</p>

Wombat
    </p>

Re: A pigeon called `Frank`

[:^)][*-)]
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 6 Pianos

Comment

[8o|] I'd be figuring out a way to shoot a bottle-rocket up that chimney! Lousy pigeons.

Comment

Thanks for your comments,Dave.</p>

Yes,I had considered that option,but there are so many pigeons now that as soon as I dispatched one,another would take it`s place!</p>

I think we need an official `cull`</p>

Given the current climate here(I`m not talking about the weather)I think many would advocate we need a cull of MPs too(and all the other `fat cats` that live a life of luxury at our expense!)</p>

I`m afraid that I am not phazed by anyone-titled or not-they`re no better than me!</p>

wombat 11
        </p>

</p>

Comment

thanks for info`-but cannot see what it`s connection with pigeons is?</p>

have you got some musical ones(players)in your area-nothing is impossible! </p>

I can see it now`come along and listen to the massed choirs of the pigeons,ably accompanied on the mighty organ by `Frank FRCM............... `
          </p>

Comment

Have you considered putting up a stuffed owl?</P>

David</P>

Comment

Working...
            X