Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See You At The Virgil Fox Legacy Concert (October 9th)!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See You At The Virgil Fox Legacy Concert (October 9th)!

I have always wanted to visit New York, see a Broadway musical, and...yes.. hear some of the top organs. Now I have a real reason to visit since the Virgil Fox Legacy Concert is scheduled for October 9th this year at the famous Riverside Church (I understand that the acoustics were improved a while ago). Richard Morris, Felix Hell, Cherry Rhodes, Carlo Curley and Hector Olivera will be performing. It is one of the best "lineup of stars" in the organ world! It should be great fun and the organ/musical highlight of the year. I hope to see many of you there. Olivera will also perform on his "one man band" Roland Atelier and they will show some video clips of Virgil (he always steals the show!)

By the way, a discussion regarding "Biggs vs. Fox" will be held by Craig Whitney (author of the recently published book, "All The Stops") in New York on October 8th as part of the Virgil Fox Legacy Concert weekend. Should be interesting.

Soli De Gloria--

Re: See You At The Virgil Fox Legacy Concert (October 9th)!

Will most definately be at the concerts here in NYC.

Comment

If I have time, most definitely will drive/fly (probably fly...the drive'll take about 3 days at least) to new york for that.

Comment

Hector and the Roland have no place in this venue. Riverside Church and Roland do not go together--peanut butter and mayo work better together. This is a fine classical concert and does not need the commerical aspects of Hector and Roland. It is just another way for Hector to advertise. Cut Hector and add Tom Hazleton.

Dale.

Comment

Working...
        X