This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Pray for My Organ Instructor

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">Today, I was to begin organ lessons. My family arrived early, and the teacher was a few minutes behind. (We were meeting at a church.) Anyway, we were waiting in the sanctuary when the church secretary came in and said that my teacher had just arrived and that they were calling the paramedics for him. He was having chest pain (and has a history of heart surgery). Needless to say, I didn't have an organ lesson. Please pray that God will heal him completely. Thankyou!</span>

Re: Please Pray for My Organ Instructor

Done.</P>

David</P>

Comment

Done. </p>

Philip
      </p>

Comment

"It is done." Rev. 16:17</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

Glad to pray for his complete and speedy healing.

Comment

The quick response to get him aid should prove very helpful. I'm happy to share in the prayer chain! God Bless!

Comment

Thankyou, everyone! "The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." James 5:16</p>

Here is an update from his wife:</p>

[He]<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; border-collapse: collapse; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">did have a heart attack yesterday and he had 2 stents put in to open a failed bypass from a previous bypass surgery. He is stable and is in [the] hospital. Continued prayers are appreciated.
              </span></p>

Comment

We have much to be thankful for: for the medical knowledge, wisdom, and technologyto assess and treat these kinds of things. If it weren't for that, his outlook might not have been so promising. If he had born even 20 years earlier, he may not have had access to such quality of care. He is a fortunate man.</P>

And, hopefully, at some point, your organ lessons can continue. I get the impression that you admired him and that your student/teacher relationship was great. That in itself is a gift!</P>

Comment

I pray your instructor recovers fully and soon. I understand your concern. My beloved organ instructor passed away several years ago from a heart attack. I hadn't studied with him for years at that time, and still it devastated me. He had given me so much for so many years. I owe my skills to this man. He was wonderful. I still treasure all my organ lit with his markings inthem.Fortunately I had written him an email during his convalescence of an earlier heart attack. I told him what he meant to me and thanked him for all he had done for me. I was so glad I did that. I received a Christmas card that year from his wife who told me how much that had meant to him. I suggest you might think about doing that. It will surely make him feel great and you will never regret it.</P>

Briggsie</P>
                  <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

Working...
                  X