X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ed bottegal
    replied
    Re: 1937 or 38 Hammond/Aeolian (Skinner?) S/N 9181

Thanks for the reply Nate. I've been out of town since I posted this subject. Yesterday I discovered where the machine came from on the web site organhouse.com. There are 2 dozen pics or more of the actual machine along with quite an extensive discription. However this does not help me with the actual piping and operation of the aeolian mechanism. I am trying to get in touch with the owner of the web site and will let you know what I learn. In addition, I will be very greatful for any info you can provide.</p>

I live near Franklin. Polk address. </p>

Keep in touch, please.</p>

Ed</p>

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: 1937 or 38 Hammond/Aeolian (Skinner?) S/N 9181

I'm going to be restoring one of these with the help of another member here in the next month. If you can wait around until then, I can supply you with some info that we discover, along with pictures and whatnot.</p>

I agree that these treasures should be restored for the future.</p>

You're not too far from me; I'm located in Saegertown PA. The organ we are restoring is in Indiana however.</p>

-Nate</p>

</p>

</p>

Leave a comment:

• ed bottegal
    started a topic 1937 or 38 Hammond/Aeolian (Skinner?) S/N 9181

1937 or 38 Hammond/Aeolian (Skinner?) S/N 9181

I volunteer at DeBence Antique Music Museum in Franklin, Pa. We received the above machine recently and are starting to restore it. We attempt to have all the machines on display in the museum in working order. This machine is unfamilar to us and we are struggling to determine how the Aeolian player system is plumbed. Tubing is either missing or disconnected and although we have many player pianos, including an aeloian duo-art, it would save us a great deal of time and effort if we had a schematic for this particular machine or one similar to it. I couldn't find any model # but will attempt to determine additional machine specs again. I can post photos if that would help.</p>

If anyone could provide us with a manual or portions thereof, we would be greatly appreciative. Our web site is www.debencemusicworld.com </p>
Working...
X