Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with search for my next organ (classical/hammond or theatre)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soundboarddude
    replied
    That same store does have an old allen princess sized organ.
    Don't waste your time with the princess organs!! TERRIBLE to practice on (but, better than nothing, I suppose...)

Leave a comment:

• Brandon Tuomikoski
    replied
    I do have a lead on a conn 640 series organ. The cathedral organist in town, and a good friend, told me one of her former students had a family member with one who passed away and needs to sell.

She is supposed to call me in the next few days to discuss it. But if that doesn't work out, and neither does the rodgers Alexandria 800, I wan to see what other good deals there are.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon Tuomikoski
    replied
    I have spoken with him before. He had some info wrong. He thought it was from the 60s and didn't know it was digital. It doesn't have any speakers. But a local store checked it out apparently and said it was good to go..

That same store does have an old allen princess sized organ. A T model.

ALso had some other big 25 pedal organs in the $500 range. Dont know if they are really worth it though.

Leave a comment:

• Snowbandit
    replied
    Have you looked at this one? He's got it listed for $1500 but that's too high.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/msg/2151368915.html

Leave a comment:

• Help with search for my next organ (classical/hammond or theatre)

Hey all.

It would be super amazing if you can provide leads to any good, under $500 or so, classical organ, Or theatre organ (like allen, rodgers, or conn) Or a larger model hammond tonewheel (Concert E- early A/bv- RT3 etc)

Im looking for something within 3 or so hours from omaha Nebraska.

As always, muchos gracias.

Brandon
Working...
X