This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here

Just wanted to say Hi. Joined the forum because we have a Conn Prelude Theater Organ Model 305 to see, but can't post there yet.

Hey Ylia! I am new to this community and I would love tp welcome both of us here! Cheers!
    Photo Editor

Comment

Welcome to you both. Any speaker pipes on the Prelude?

Michael
      Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
      • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
      • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
      • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 6 Pianos

Comment

Preludes don't take pipes, Michael, at least not officially. Pipes are only effective on the larger Conns.
        It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
        Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
        Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
        Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

When I was working at the music store, I actually rigged a set of 145s (the symmetrical layout) on a 314 at the request of the owner. Didn't help (big surprise ).

--- Tom
          Rodgers 660 with additional analog rack sets (practice), 36D/C in digital conversion, Yamaha CVP-107

Comment

Originally posted by andyg View Post
            Preludes don't take pipes, Michael, at least not officially. Pipes are only effective on the larger Conns.
            Would they be useful for an Allen?

I'm searching for some sets to use when I do "schmaltz" performances, and the pipes would add to the "atmosphere." It would certainly be a plus if they could be connected in some way, but I seriously doubt they'd give as good a response as Allen's speakers with crossovers designed specifically for their organs.
            Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
            • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
            • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
            • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 6 Pianos

Comment

Working...
            X