X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding a Yamaha Electone key part

Hello everyone,

I came across an old Yamaha Electone B-55N which is missing a G key in the lower keyboard. I live in Peru and we don't have many specialized places for this, so my first option was e-bay, but no luck with that yet. I tried googling and I still haven't found what I'm looking for (Bono dixit).

Any clues?

Thanks for your time.

I have a bucket of keys from a B20CR and assume they are the same. You can have one for the postage.
    Edit, I saw your one was from 82, so this other one might fit instead? Click image for larger version

Name:	keys.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	585959

Comment

Looks like it might just be what I need. How could we do the transaction? Would you put it on sale on e-bay or something like that?

Comment

Which one is the right one? I can just check the postage cost and you can pay me by paypal if you have an account? Ill send you a message once Ive checked postage to Peru, shouldnt be much.

Comment

Just to make 110% sure (I'm too lazy to open it myself w/o a certified technician) I'd buy both. I do have a PayPal account. Thanks a bunch

Comment

Hi David,
            would you happen to have a top C for a 1990 Roland keyboard? Or could you advise of an equivalent key that would do the job?
            Organs: Yamaha D-85, Technics U90 Pro, Wersi Helios W2S, 2x Yamaha HS8's.
            Keyboards: Roland E-70, Yamaha Tyros 3.
            Retired: Technics K700.

Comment

Parts for both Roland and Yamaha keyboards can usually be ordered directly on line.
              This includes some of the older Korg digital pianos which were just rebadged Yamahas.

https://www.yamaha24x7.com
              1969 Hammond A-105, Leslie 22H, 1961 M3
              XK3-C, VK8-M, Boss RT-20, Neo Ventilator
              Roland XP-30 (3), XV-5080 (2), Various Fatar/Studiologic Weighted Contollers (SL-1100, 1176, 880)

Comment

I dont have any, havent mangled anything Roland yet!
                Although I fixed up the TR77 to perfect condition, it didnt even have a scratch!
                Had just been on an organ being dusted every weekend for 40 years.
                Theyve got pics of roland keys here: http://www.syntaur.com/roland_juno.html
                But I suppose you know what they look like ...
                In other news a German lady sends me her DM board for her D65 tomorrow, so Ill soon have some questions for you again

Comment

Working...
                X