X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Børresen
    replied
    I dont have any, havent mangled anything Roland yet!
    Although I fixed up the TR77 to perfect condition, it didnt even have a scratch!
    Had just been on an organ being dusted every weekend for 40 years.
    Theyve got pics of roland keys here: http://www.syntaur.com/roland_juno.html
    But I suppose you know what they look like ...
    In other news a German lady sends me her DM board for her D65 tomorrow, so Ill soon have some questions for you again

Leave a comment:

• sfp1954
    replied
    Parts for both Roland and Yamaha keyboards can usually be ordered directly on line.
    This includes some of the older Korg digital pianos which were just rebadged Yamahas.

https://www.yamaha24x7.com

Leave a comment:

• Keyboardguy
    replied
    Hi David,
    would you happen to have a top C for a 1990 Roland keyboard? Or could you advise of an equivalent key that would do the job?

Leave a comment:

• cbalwarrior
    replied
    Just to make 110% sure (I'm too lazy to open it myself w/o a certified technician) I'd buy both. I do have a PayPal account. Thanks a bunch

Leave a comment:

• David Børresen
    replied
    Which one is the right one? I can just check the postage cost and you can pay me by paypal if you have an account? Ill send you a message once Ive checked postage to Peru, shouldnt be much.

Leave a comment:

• cbalwarrior
    replied
    Looks like it might just be what I need. How could we do the transaction? Would you put it on sale on e-bay or something like that?

Leave a comment:

• David Børresen
    replied
    I have a bucket of keys from a B20CR and assume they are the same. You can have one for the postage.
    Edit, I saw your one was from 82, so this other one might fit instead? Click image for larger version

Name:	keys.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	585959

Leave a comment:

• cbalwarrior
    started a topic Help finding a Yamaha Electone key part

Help finding a Yamaha Electone key part

Hello everyone,

I came across an old Yamaha Electone B-55N which is missing a G key in the lower keyboard. I live in Peru and we don't have many specialized places for this, so my first option was e-bay, but no luck with that yet. I tried googling and I still haven't found what I'm looking for (Bono dixit).

Any clues?

Thanks for your time.
Working...
X