This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheet Music For

Does anyone have the sheet music for "If your happy and you know it clap your hands?"

If you do, let me know!!

Re: Sheet Music For

I've just got in after a day's teaching. Absolutely kn*****ed!

I'll score it tomorrow sometime if I get half a chance. If you haven't got Sibelius notation software on your PC, go to www.sibelius.com and download Scorch (free!). I'll email the score to you and you can then use Scorch to open and print it. I'll need your emaila address - drop me an email off list via my website and I'll reply.

How's that for service?

Andy G
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

What the heck bad word starts with kn. . . ? Is it some Brit thing?

As for, if you're happy and you know it do yourself a favor (and I'm not being a smart a**), at least try to figure it out by ear. It's got three chords: I, IV, and V and starts on the fifth scale degree. I play it in F so it starts CCAAAAAA. Take it from there and I bet you'll have it figured out in 10 minutes. And if you learn it that way, you'll learn it better. Trust me.
      Finally self-published some of my compositions! https://www.createspace.com/3734555
      Piano and organ videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/CurtisBooksMusic

Comment

Rhymes with, and often subsituted with 'cream crackered'! LOL

If you're in F doesn't it start CC FFFFFF? That's what my copy does. Incidentally, Sibelius 4 can export music as Word documents, so if that's easier, let me know, it's ready to send!

Andy G
        It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
        Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
        Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Thanks Andy, I'm not the greatest organist in the world and having some help is outstanding!

I know it sounds stupid to ask sometimes but I am mostly self tought except for a few lessons about 20 years ago.

I usually can figure thing out but sometimes it's helpful to have friends who help too!

Andy I have that software by the by!

Thanks a Ton!

John

Comment

You're right. I'm an elementary music teacher so all those songs blur together. And when I play them I'm not even thinking of them.

I still don't know what kn*&^ is that rhymes with cream crackered.
            Finally self-published some of my compositions! https://www.createspace.com/3734555

Comment

Oh, gee, that was one of the tunes I played on my old Yamaha keyboard when I was the accompanist for my son's graduation from nursery school in 1991! (He turns 19 today.) I think the music came from a book of children's songs I borrowed from the teacher.

Comment

OK, the word I was being too polite to use was 'knackered'. UK vernacular for worn out. shattered ...... etc.

And today I've had only one school to visit and spent the rest of the time writing for the magazine. Two complete articles done and I'm cream crackered again!

Andy

Comment

Well since you're the only Brit I know in here, there's no need to turn knackered into kn*&%$# because we have NO idea what the heck it meant until now! Haha. That must make us wankers.

Comment

Come now, little sprog's.... hush.

Comment

ccfffffefgg it goes like that. I have the music now so not to worry!

Thanks any way!

J

Comment

What does it mean in guitar world when they write music like this??

__________________________________________________ ____________
                        5 6 5555
                        444 4 3 4 222
                        5 8
                        4 33 3 5 3

??? If you don't know it's ok, just courious.

Comment

Comment

It was just a curioisty so I I think it makes sense, though I started in music playing the guitar.

Thanks a bunches!

Comment

Working...
                            X