X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbcglobal email

Please tell me I am not alone.

Starting on Monday, October 8th, my sbcglobal email has been repeatedly giving me that big yellow "sorry for the inconvenience - temporary error" message at the top of my screen. This happens both in IE8 and Firefox. When I try again, the system will work okay.

Is anyone else here with sbcglobal or yahoo email getting this on a regular basis? I have seen this error in the past - but only very rarely. Perhaps they did some kind of system maintenance over the weekend or on Monday and it backfired.

Angels and ministers of grace defend us!

It suddenly got better or resolved completely early afternoon PDT. Let's hope it stays that way. It does this sometimes, but normally only for a few minutes rather than two days.

Comment

Menschenstimme,

Is your avatar a picture of your home instrument?
      Allan

My home organ
      Style D Wurlitzer pipe organ
      http://bluemoonwalkinghorses.com/Sty...tion5_rev3.htm
      Five Newfoundland dogs
      Sixteen Tennessee walking horseshoes

Comment

Yes indeed!

Comment

Uh, no I had no problem this weekend, except with my local drop quitting Sunday afternoon (3 lights missing on the modem for 30 minutes). I use SBCglobal, but it always bounced to att.yahoo.com so I quit using the sbc version of the url years ago
          city Hammond H-182 organ (2 ea),A100,10-82 TC, Wurlitzer 4500, Schober Recital Organ, Steinway 40" console , Sohmer 39" pianos, Ensoniq EPS, ; country Hammond H112

Comment

What I have found out that happens with the sbcglobal.net email is that when I get that repeated error message it is usually because of my email streamed to my phone 24/7 or kindle fire or tablet. If I close out the email streaming to those devices, then the one on the computer works great with no more "pondering" or error messages.

Oh, and now I use Google Chrome and to me it's much better then any other browser!
            Allen 5300-DK, Hammond A-105, Conn Custom 905-DK

Comment

Working...
            X