X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this bad boy out!

Re: Check this bad boy out!

Ok, challenge time, who wants to try playing the top left manual, with their right hand, and the top right manual, with their left hand? And...where is the music rack?

Comment

Shoot, Loopy, if you're playing that beastie, you'd have no need for a music rack, as you would have to have the piece memorized. lol
      G.
      Gary

Wurlitzer/Viscount C-380 3 manual with Conn pipes.

Comment

Nice one, M2sb!

I don't think you'd have too much of a stretch somehow....??

Andy G
        It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
        Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
        Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
        Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

LOL! This is a photoshop job I hope...

Comment

Gotta be. Why else would Iowa have such a large organ?

Anyone else think that with all that technology and they still have a lousy organ bench? You would at least need something that swiveled.
            Finally self-published some of my compositions! https://www.createspace.com/3734555
            Piano and organ videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/CurtisBooksMusic

Comment

Nope. Not Photoshop! Check out the whole website and see if you can find what I meant in my last post!
              Andy G
              It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
              Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
              Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Hi all,

Here is some more info on this organ from theatreorgans.com.

http://www.theatreorgans.com/houseon.rck/

Later,
                Allen
                Currently own: Roland Atelier AT-90, Yamaha 115D, Roland DP-90SE, Yamaha PSR-S910

YouTube Channel

Comment

What a organ!!!

Comment

What a pile of rubbish. The instrument is virtually unplayable. No one would EVER be able to push that to its limit. You would only be able to pre-record various manuals and sequence the recordings together for playback.

Sort of reminds me of the Atlantic City organ (oh that's going to get me in trouble!). Except at least there all the manuals are in front of you and can actually be used.

And for the record ... I like the Midmer Losh in AC. But this one is a joke. It seems that the bulk of it is just for visual excess and stimulation.

Comment

OMG! Are those more manuals down the side?

Comment

Greetings,

Well, at least AC is a real organ and all of those tabs do something... er... if it wasn't dead as a doornail they would.

This one seems like the proverbial cart before the horse. On the other hand, you could probably attain full unification of about ten 108 note ranks on it, LOLOLOL

- Nate

Comment

Yeah, and the 128' ad 256' pipes behind it must really bring down the house!!
                          P H O N Y

Comment

Come on everyone. Check out Al's link. The organs are described as fake. Just look at the uneveness of the stop rails and the ludicrous positioning of things. As I said, you won't need to reach for stops - because they don't do anything!

Great pic all the same, and people thought my pic of the Kawai T50 came out of Star Trek. This is more Buck Rogers and Captain Nemo era! Oh shucks, Nemo had one! LOL

Andy G

Comment

Its Brother looks FAKE also

Comment

Working...
                              X