This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORGANLive

ORGANLive is online now! Go to http://www.organlive.com to hear music of the organ streamed to your computer, absolutely free!

Re: ORGANLive

Hey Brent,
    Thanks for the heads up. I am impressed by the quality and variety of the music. I have it on most of the time now. So you made one devotee very content. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Just wanted to add that not only is ORGANLive still online, but we've upped the bitrate for broadband listeners. If you have a high-speed internet connection, it's now possible to hear music of the organ in near-CD quality, all for free! Just go to http://www.organlive.com to begin listening today.

Comment

This is a pretty neat station, I think Fats Waller is playing. Good Background music while doing the bills.
        ~1936 Hammond AV - Leslie 122 & PR40~ ~1954 Wurlitzer ElectroStatic 4602 - Leslie 125~

Comment

This is neat! I'm very impressed!

Comment

Am I missing something? When I click on play to listen, I never get any sound. I'm on a fast LAN here at work, so it must be something I'm failing to do on the website. I see organ works on the playlist that are supposed to be playing currently, I just can't hear them. I am logged in when doing this.

Comment

Mine opens up in iTunes, when I click play, It downloads a streaming file link to my desktop and then it opens up. Might be different for a PC though.
              ~1936 Hammond AV - Leslie 122 & PR40~ ~1954 Wurlitzer ElectroStatic 4602 - Leslie 125~

Comment

opens up in my itunes and plays fine,

you have to first listen to a full minute of commercials before you get any organ music...but then it plays just fine...if a tad muddy though..even on the high speed.

Comment

I listen to it ~6 hours per day using the Radio365 player with little or no problems. It's a great station.

Jerry

Comment

It takes a minute to load on my computer, and is a little choppy here and there. I guess it's because they want me to be a "VIP member"

I don't mind it enough to not listen to it though!

Comment

Looks great, but how can you listen to it using Linux?

Comment

Working...
                      X