This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT trying to locate a few organists, probably on the US East Coast

I've tried google many times over many years to locate a few organists from my college days. Does anyone here knowa Ron Nice who went to Temple in Philadelphia? Ron was a classical organist and would be around 55 or so. I assume is from somewhere in Pennsylvania.</P>

Also, does anyone here know a Patrica or Paula Bryd? She would be in her late 50's I would guess. She also went to Temple but I have no idea where she grew up. She was also a classical organist.</P>

Thanks, Dave</P>

Re: OT trying to locate a few organists, probably on the US East Coast

I just tried something I never tried before and located a Ron Nice who might be the same one. I"ve already sent him an e-mail.</P>

I'll pass this tip on ... in Google if you enter information in quotes, such as "organist Ron Nice", you will only see those hits where those three words appear <U>next</U> to each other. If you enter inthose words separately, you will see every web site that 'contains' those words in any order. As it turns out, there is only one page in the entire world where those three words appears next to each other.
    </P>

Regarding 'Byrd', I'm pretty certain her first name is Paula. Any help or suggestions would be most welcome.</P>

I've also lost track of a Glenn Aubrey, also a classical organist from that time. </P>

Comment

Re: OT trying to locate a few organists, probably on the US East Coast

You can also try</P>

http://www.click-411.com/</P>

to find North American phone numbers.</P>

Comment

Working...
      X