X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting pix

This is just a test to see if pix are posting correctly.</P>

&lt;img src="http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/andygilbert/lowreymx2concert-small.jpg"&gt;</P>

</P>

Hmm. that link is correct. No pic though. Anyone else having problems before I ask Admin?</P>
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Re: Posting pix

There is a link to a website if you take out the "image&gt;" at the front and "&lt;image" at the back end.</P>

If you post a successful link, it should pink when composing and turn grey in the forum posting:</P>

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...rt/t50main.jpg</P>

Nice organ by the way, a little bigger than the one you recommended to me (which I bought last July and use for Hauptwerk...Thank you, one good turn deserves another!)</P>

</P>

Chris</P>

Comment

The format for Posting pictures has changed.

Now you must use:

[img src="www.picture.com"]

And naturally, replace the '[ ]'s with "<>"s.

Comment

Not quite sure what you mean there Nathan. Are you saying I've got to post my pix on picture.com first?</P>

Chris C - thanks. That works, of course! I'd still like to be able to have the pic showing with the post.</P>

So, Nathan, can you do me a favour please?</P>

Post a reply with a pic in it and underneath, write out the exact link you wrote, but replacing the &lt;&gt; with [].</P>

Cheers</P>

Andy</P>
        It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
        Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
        Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
        Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

I just put 'www.picture.com' in there for lack of a better demonstration. You just put the address of the picture between the quotations.

[img src="http://www.gal.co.za/albums/album02/030223_Funny_CatAttitude.jpg"]

is

Comment

Working...
          X