• Show
Clear All

• The Spooky Organ Forum

Very cool!
    Phil

It thought so as well. Top job Admin !.

Derek

Comment

Very Nice. I'm almost too afraid to peruse the forum! haha.
      Hammond M3 & Leslie 44W

Comment

There's other changes. Now when I hit 'back' on my browser, the thread is marked as read, it didn't used to do that. It could be local browser variations (Firefox 32.0.3, I know there's one newer now).

EDIT: upgraded to Firefox 32.0 and backing out of a thread no longer marks it as read. Spooky.
        Last edited by picothinker; 10-29-2014, 12:35 PM.
        Unwanted Bitcoin? Dispose of them safely here:14hjbheQVki8eG75otRK4d2MQBarCCWQfJ

Comment

Thanks for the comments. To give credit where credit is due, the Halloween theme was created by SevenSkins and made available at no charge to the VBulletin (the platform this forum runs on) Community. I just had to add the logo. Thanks SevenSkins!

Also this is just a skin and should have no effect at all on the behavior of the back button or any other behavior.
          -Admin

Allen 965
          Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
          Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
          Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

What are we talking about? I don't see any changes.

David

Comment

Changed the style to halloween, dont mind halloween just not keen on bonfire night next week too many loud bangs.

Comment

Originally posted by davidecasteel View Post
                What are we talking about? I don't see any changes.

David
                \Hi David,
                You can change the skin to a "spooky organ forum" Halloween theme in your user control panel area.
                It's fun. Come over to the Halloween dark side; we have cookies!
                Casey

Comment

How the forum appears to you (i.e. which skin it uses) is determined by your user settings.

Go to your Settings and click My Settings/General Settings . Scroll down to find the Forum Skin entry under Miscellaneous Settings. The list of skins available is displayed there.

You can explicitly choose "Halloween" to use that skin and that will be the skin you see until you change it. You might want to choose the "Use Forum Default" entry. The Halloween skin is currently set to the forum default so if you had been using the Use Forum Default setting, it would have spookily appeared yesterday and it will spookily disappear when the forum default reverts to it's usual appearance this weekend.

In short, the Use Forum Default setting will automatically change your display to use the current default skin. If you choose anything else, what you choose is what you get, so you won't see seasonal changes such as this one unless you explicitly switch to them.
                  Last edited by Admin; 10-29-2014, 04:55 PM. Reason: corrected grammar
                  -Admin

Allen 965
                  Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
                  Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
                  Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

I didn't realize members not using the default theme don't see the spooky theme. I thought David was making a joke.
                    Phil

Comment

I am also loving the Halloween Theme! Could we just keep it for another month?

Comment

+1 and +1 on liking the novelty theme too.
                        I loves it, I does.
                        -1958 Hofner 550 archtop guitar -1959 C3 and PR40- -1964 Busillachio Harmonium- -1964 M101-
                        -1967ish Leslie 122- -1975 T500 (modded..chopped, and reassembled!)-
                        -DIY 760 FrankenLeslie/rat hideout-
                        -1980 Electrokey Electric Piano- -Yamaha electric Harmonium (early 80's?)-
                        -1990 Jansen GMF150 amp- -1992 Korg 01W/fd- -1992 G&L S-500 geetar.

Comment

I don't see anything.

Jerry F Bacon-Dallas,Tx
                          Jerry F Bacon-Dallas,Tx

Comment

The "Spooky organ Forum" artwork is a giggle...Admin I reckon it's a bit of fun and love it! Good on ya mate...Cheers aye ! Laurie.

Comment

Here's a screen shot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Spooky.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	594074
                              Phil

Comment

Working...
                              X