Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Identify 4x6v6 tube amp and locate a schematic...Lowery?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify 4x6v6 tube amp and locate a schematic...Lowery?

Mitaud,

Welcome to the forum.

To answer your question, we are going to need a bit more to go off then that. A picture, some additional description, something.

Hope its not your last post.

Johann Sebastian Bach

(at Home) Conn 645 Theater Deluxe
    (at Church) 1836 E. & G.G. Hook Bros, Opus 26

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mitaud View Post
        Certainly a man of very few words.... Thanks for the picture though.

That amp looks like it belonged to a tube radio. I can see a Phillips 5-pin jack and only one 12AU7. Looks very small too... I had one similar which I discarded after pilfering the tubes.... Hmmm

Nico
        "Don't make war, make music!" Hammonds, Lowreys, Yamaha's, Gulbransens, Baldwin, Technics, Johannus. Reed organs. Details on request...

Comment

That would have been a fine radio....I was told by the guy I bought it from that it was Lowery; I figured one of the gents here would know immediately. I have been looking for a mate to my 4x6v6 Espey amp; this was relatively "inexpensive" so I thought to pair it up. It plays well. I just want a schem' for my piling system.

Thanks fot looking...Glen

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, thats "pileing;' system

Comment

Originally posted by mitaud View Post
            That would have been a fine radio....I was told by the guy I bought it from that it was Lowery; I figured one of the gents here would know immediately. I have been looking for a mate to my 4x6v6 Espey amp; this was relatively "inexpensive" so I thought to pair it up. It plays well. I just want a schem' for my piling system.

Thanks fot looking...Glen

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, thats "pileing;' system
            Hi Glen. Thanks. I have an old Lowrey DSO-1 whhich has a very fine tube amp. However, I cannot remember enough to compare the general layout but will do so once I can wade through the pile o f other stuff and open the back. Meanwhile I recommend you browse the web for any Lowrey schematics on tube models (all those without the T in the model number) I have learnt on this forum that the T represents the transistorized amps so you can ignore those. I would start with the oldest models you can find on the lists. I have found a few service manuals on this site http://www.lowreyforum.com/lowreymanuals.htm. Thank goodness for Google...!
            Good hunting.

Nico
            "Don't make war, make music!" Hammonds, Lowreys, Yamaha's, Gulbransens, Baldwin, Technics, Johannus. Reed organs. Details on request...

Comment

Working...
            X