X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wurlitzer Omni 4000

Hello,
    I'm a novice seeking information about a Wurlitzer Omni 4000 which I may purchase. What is the "track record" for this instrument? Is there a consumer source for organ rating?
    Are replacement parts easily available? This will be my first and last organ. Thanks for your comments.
    Pat9

Re: Wurlitzer Omni 4000

Hi Pat - I know nothing of the Wurlitzer Omni - Just wanted to comment on your statement: "This will be my first and last organ" This may be your first but if you have as much fun as I do, it will definitely not be your last!...

I started off with a used cheap chord organ about ten years ago, then old used electronic organs started getting real cheap so I got one of these... then two... 3, 4 and so on... Now i have 7 spinets (they all sound very different!) and about as many chord organs (they all sound very different also!) and I enjoy playing them all!

Comment

Re: Wurlitzer Omni 4000

Do not know how far along you are with this purchase, but would like to add something from EBAY http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=16219 It is a 6000 and may be a good buy. Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
      X