Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carillon issues

Can anyone help??
    I have a schulmerich Americana carillon with harp and Flemish bells in it, recently the roll player started acting up, it seems like it is only playing half the notes, thus the song is very choppy
    I have cleaned all of the relays and they seem to be operating correctly all the tubes seem to be in working order(amps are putting out what they are supposed to)
    I am at a loss , is there anyone out there that can give me some insight on what I might be missing
    Please help, the neighborhood misses my bells!

Originally posted by Pipeorgan1 View Post
    Can anyone help??
    I have a schulmerich Americana carillon with harp and Flemish bells in it, recently the roll player started acting up, it seems like it is only playing half the notes, thus the song is very choppy
    I have cleaned all of the relays and they seem to be operating correctly all the tubes seem to be in working order(amps are putting out what they are supposed to)
    I am at a loss , is there anyone out there that can give me some insight on what I might be missing
    Please help, the neighborhood misses my bells!
    my friend can help you, wait!
    Last edited by bodyjohn; 12-31-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• RogerM
      RogerM commented
      Editing a comment
      You’ve said that before in response to other enquiries with no apparent further response 😕 How long are we expected to wait?
Working...
X