This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

I didn't see a better place to post this sentiment, so I'll do it here. I'm doing it today because most of my activity will be today, not tomorrow. At the risk of offending any who are not practicing Christians, I wish you all</P>

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!</P>

and any other well-wishing greetings that may be appropriate for you. Here's a picture of me dressed appropriately (the facial hair is real, but the other is a wig):</P>

</P>

David</P>

Re: Merry Christmas!

So it was you that came down my chimney this morning!? [:O]</P>

Comment

I would like to wish all board members a very merry Christmas and happy New Year, before it gets too late (it's now early evening, the the prospect of terrible Christmas television lies before me).

Cheers! [B]

Tim</P>

Comment

David, thanks for starting such a positive and uplifting thread. I'm adding my greetings to it: "I wish each of you the happiest of Christmas observations, and may 2008 be especially prosperous and joy-filled. All the best!"</p>

DR</p>

Comment

I too would like to wish all the other forum members a Merry Christmas &amp; a prosperous New Year.
          </p>

Unfortunately Santa, couldn't fit that new Allen Q465 that I wanted down the chimney - perhaps he could take it down in bits and assemble it in my sitting room...</p>

</p>

</p>
          1971 Allen Organ TC-3S (#42904) w/sequential capture system.
          Speakers: x1 Model 100 Gyro, x1 Model 105 & x3 Model 108.

Comment

In my youth, Santa Claus only brought gifts to children. How old are you?</P>

David</P>

Comment

...I'm an adult. I always thought it was Santa who left those gifts under my tree?! []
              1971 Allen Organ TC-3S (#42904) w/sequential capture system.
              Speakers: x1 Model 100 Gyro, x1 Model 105 & x3 Model 108.

Comment

David,</p>

You look very `swish` in your Santa outfit. </p>

I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas,but,apparently,it`s not politically correct(in USA)so I`ll say-`Happy holiday!`,instead. </p>

</p>

Wombat 11
                </p>

Comment

er, um, excuse me, i think we are being hateful and bigoted here, um, yes, like, didn't Jesus teach, um hate your neighbor and hate those that to good to you and other intolerant sayings?</p>

*retch*</p>

So why is it that WE are the nasty people who even mention Christmas in public??? John 3:16 "For God so <u>loved</u> the world that he gave his only begotten son..."
                  </p>

Comment

Let's not turn this happy thread into yet anotherreligious flame war please.</P>

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks - same to you! [G]</P>

I got one of my Christmas presentsearly this year. Considering the horrible things that were replaced, I just couldn't wait any longer! [:$]</P>

Comment

Philip,I know it`s a time for spirits(Scrooge etc)but you really must take a bit more water with it!</p>

Happy Christmas,fellow organ nut!</p>

Wombat 11
                            </p>

Comment

A very Merry Christmas andbest wishes to all you great guys and gals for the happiest New Year ever!</P>

John</P>
                              <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                              John
                              ----------
                              *** Please post your questions about technical service or repair matters ON THE FORUM. Do not send your questions to me or another member by private message. Information shared is for the benefit of the entire organ community, but other folks will not be helped by information we exchange in private messages!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds...97551893588434

Comment

Working...
                              X