This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merry Christmas!

I send my greetings to all the forum members for a joy filled Christmas. I personally am very grateful to have a holiday in which people are actually glad to hear the organ -- ever notice how many Christmas records were made for organ and chimes? Merry Christmas and a 2009 filled with many organ acquisitions.

Comment

Agreed, and preferably organ acquisitions of the pipe kind[:D]. I hope everyone enjoys a very happy "ChristmaHanuKwanzaka" to quote the commercials.

Here are two examples of Virgil doing the organ adn chimes thing for Christmas.
      http://www.virgilfoxlegacy.com/mp3/a...otheWorld.html

http://www.virgilfoxlegacy.com/mp3/a...WeWishYou.html

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you too!!! [G] I was just practicing some Christmas songs now for when ourrelativescome to visit - maybe there will bea "sing along" going on (if I have my way ...)! Enjoy!!!.[:D]</P>

-jim</P>
        Jimmy Williams
        Hobbyist (organist/technician)
        Gulbransen Model D with Leslie 204

Comment

Let me 'chime' in and wish all well turned pages, in tune organs, healthy choirs without coughs, nimble fingers and feet, rested minds and bodies, generous congregations, safe travels, warm and tastylibations, delicious treats, and most of all a Merry Christmas, Happpy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year. [D]

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year.
              </p>
              1971 Allen Organ TC-3S (#42904) w/sequential capture system.
              Speakers: x1 Model 100 Gyro, x1 Model 105 & x3 Model 108.

Comment

Here is a little Christmas [G] offering [G] (in case someone in your household happens to like organ music). [;)] </P>

Impromptu, by Louis Vierne.</P>

The file is a higher-quality mp3, about 8MB.</P>

Merry Christmas. [8-|]</P>

Comment

beautiful recording!!! details of the organ, when recorded etc? awesome!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Soubasse32,</p>

What a wonderful Christmas gift! Thank you for sharing.
                    </p>

Comment

Leave it to sb32 to provide some delectable non-Christmas music! But now back to Charlie Brown, Lyn Larson, the boys at King's...</p>

I decided to treat myself (since Santa wasn't going to fork out that kind of money for moi) and purchased a spiffy new MacBook. An awesome machine, and you should see how well it runs Windows Vista! </p>

Merry Christmas to all of you... [B] [B] [B]
                      </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

J.E.: I LOVE the new trackpads...the two finger tracking to scroll webpages on the new macbooks is awesome.

Comment

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

Merry Christmas from First Methodist Orlando!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>
                          <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!</P>

These two, for which Iapparently, somewhere in the very distant past,bear some responsibility, tend to add to the fun.</P>

</P>

Christmas Dinner? [:S]</P>
                            2008: Phoenix III/44

Comment

[quote user="davidecasteel"] At the risk of offending any who . . . .Here's a picture of me dressed appropriately . . . [/quote]</P>

If you really want to risk offending . . .try thrilling us with a picture of you in one of thosered and white Christmas mini skirts!! [:|] &lt;giggle&gt;</P>
                              2008: Phoenix III/44

Comment

[quote user="NYCFarmboy"]beautiful recording!!! details of the organ, when recorded etc? awesome!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!![/quote]Thank you, very much. [:)]</P>

Unfortunately, I can't share too many details... but suffice it to say it is a very large tracker in the US, of recent vintage. [8-|] The recording was made in 2006.</P>

[quote user="Jason E"]Leave it to sb32 to provide some delectable non-Christmas music![/quote]OK, you've got me there... [:$]</P>

I thought aboutposting Christmas music butdecided against it, only because thosepieces I haverecordedare all flawed in some way.</P>

But for you Jason, here's a little'stocking stuffer'. [:)]Les Angescertain that will put everyone into the Christmas spirit! [:D] Or if nothing else, it will give your tweeters a workout. [:p]</P>

There is a little bit of rumble in the recording, which I've tried to remove (one of the flaws I mentioned)...</P>

Enjoy (I hope).</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X