Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My musical journey 2019. A short summary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My musical journey 2019. A short summary.

Since it's almost the end of the year, I made a special short video of my musical journey 2019,

basically a month by month summary of what I have accomplished this year, made with clips of recordings or videos from that month, each of them only a few seconds long.

My wish for next year is simply keep going, continue the journey.

The road is long, might be hard some times. But we always need to remember why do we started out first step. It was because music is beautiful, because we love what we do. As simple as that.

https://youtu.be/QOa8a8PmTC8

Wow! Fantastic progress and wonderful and inspirational video of journey. Thanks for sharing it.
    -Admin

Allen 965
    Zuma Group Midi Keyboard Encoder
    Zuma Group DM Midi Stop Controller
    Hauptwerk 4.2

Comment

• Sarah Weizhen
      Sarah Weizhen commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for taking some time watching it. I do noticed that I have made a big progress this year! That's why it's fun to learn music

Sarah,
    That was truly wonderful. You are doing so well. That’s quite an organ.
    Good luck to you. Can’t wait to see 2020!
    Steve

Comment

Sarah,

You aren't an artist are you? Nice video and documentation of your progress through your early years. It will be great to review your beginnings in the future and remember when....

Great job!

Michael
      Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
      • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
      • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
      • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 6 Pianos

Comment

• Sarah Weizhen
        Sarah Weizhen commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I am an artist haha that's my main job.

This was so well done. You have many talents. Thank you for sharing this. Best wishes as you continue your journey in 2020.
      Bill

My home organ: Content M5800 as a midi controller for Hauptwerk

Comment

You came a long way in a short period of time. Well done.

I have a few questions: The organs that you play ay 0:54, 2:09, and 2:14, who were their builders? Also, I'd like to know the name and composer of the piece you are playing at the end of the video.

Thanks for posting.
        Hammond RT-3, Estey circa 1903, Baldwin Acrosonic spinet piano, Fender Rhodes Mark I 73 stage piano.

Comment

• myorgan
          myorgan commented
          Editing a comment
          Sarah,

Check this entry and see if it properly describes the pipe organ, on which you practice: https://pipeorgandatabase.org/OrganD...?OrganID=32711

When I practice or perform on a new pipe organ (to me), I always check the OHS database to see what exists at that location. While there, I take photos and gather information on the organ so I can submit additional information to the OHS database. Perhaps you could do that with the Jersey City organ?

Thanks for sharing the names of the organs you used.

Michael

• ChristopherDB113
          ChristopherDB113 commented
          Editing a comment
          22 variations? As if 21 just wasn't enough. Seriously though, thanks for the information.

• Sarah Weizhen
          Sarah Weizhen commented
          Editing a comment
          myorgan yeah I know this website but also I noticed that the information in this website is not always accurate or updated enough. I think the description about this organ in holy Rosary is accurate but definitely need more detailized information. It's in a fairly good shape right now, sounds pretty good and get tuned properly as well, but it also lacks a lot of stops, especially reed stops. I will do what you said I think it's very helpful for whoever is going to play this organ.

Sarah,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful progressive journey with all of us. May God continue to bless you and your musical studies in 2020..
        Lloyd

Happily retired organist/pianist from the Church of the Brethren...Allen ADC-4300-DK.
        Home...Wurlitzer (ES) Orgatron Series 20 Serial #11608 (retrofitted with MIDI and VPO-Hauptwerk) with Leslie 44W (shorty).
        Hammond BC Serial #5070 with Leslie 31A (tallboy) tone cabinet
        A.L. Swan antique pump organ (C.1852) Cherry Valley NY
        Member of the Lutheran Church (LCMS): traditional worship. Cleveland Clinic Spiritual Care volunteer with the chaplain's office.

Comment

Lovely! Very moving... thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X