totally adding to my christmas list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• totally adding to my christmas list

I am dying lauging that this is a thing: https://www.luckyscent.com/product/7...orcinelli-sauf

Contre Bombarde 32 is a paean to the centuries-old aromas of resins, wax, and old wood ingrained in the ancient organ at Notre Dame. The sharp, resinous topnotes of bitter orange peel, elemi, and juniper captures perfectly the smell of unburned resins and wet stone that lingers in gloomy European cathedrals. Musky, spicy cedar wood supplies the almost animalistic scent of old wood that rises from the grain of wooden church pews when rubbed. A smoked toffee amber brings up the rear, giving us a surprising flourish of sweetness that somehow totally works. A brooding, atmospheric scent that balances the rough with the smooth, Contre Bombarde 32 could well be the Heathcliff of incense fragrances

It comes in a drawstop shaped bottle! And there's a bunch of other stops available!
    Home Organ: VPO Home-Brewed from a former Klann pipe organ console

It's sold out! Of course, maybe they only had one bottle of it (at $170!).

Frank

Comment

Samples still available
      Home Organ: VPO Home-Brewed from a former Klann pipe organ console

Comment

There needs to be a Hammond version, perhaps with "notes" of warm oil, dust, cigarettes, dried beer, mouse pee, etc. 8)
        Tom in Tulsa

Fooling with: 1969 E100, 1955 M3, 1963 M100, Leslie 720

Comment

Originally posted by tpappano View Post
          There needs to be a Hammond version, perhaps with "notes" of warm oil, dust, cigarettes, dried beer, mouse pee, etc. 8)
          And a Lowrey one which is just that warm tube radio smell times twenty. (Old Lowrey, not modern)

Comment

Speaking of which... What about the unmistakable scent of an accordion?

​​Mix Eau d'Accordion and Old Lowrey and you have Cordovox!

Comment

Working...
            X