This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions I Have

My name is Channing I am a Female that has Autism the Aspergers form. I have a major interest in All Kinds of Carillons both the Traditional Cast Bell Carillon and the Non-Traditional Carillon (Which would be the Electronic Carillon). My Favorite Electronic Carillons is Maas-Rowe . I also like the Traditional Carillon music of Cast In Bronze and the Traditional Carillon itself. I really would like to know people that work with and know a lot about Maas-Rowe Carillon IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME. I would also like to know people that play a Non-Traditional Carillon ( Which would be Music for the Electronic Carillon) and I would also like to know people that play a Traditional Cast Bell Carillon IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME. Some of My hobbies include pen palling, makeing new friends and listening to music. My interests include Church Bells-Carillons, Motorcycles, pets, sports, camping and Movies.I am looking for e-mail pen pals that promise that they will write back when I send a letter and can answer short letters with Questions only like for example: </P>

1. Do you have any pets?</P>

2. Do you like music?</P>

3. What type of music do you like?</P>

Because I work a lot of 25 hour weeks at my Jobs,I Have a lot of pen pals both via E-mail and Snailmail and REALLY ENJOY haveing pen pals both via E-mail and Snailmail to write to and receive letters from, I Live in a Group Home which has me doing a lot of activities and Chores it will take me about 6 Months to write I would like people to understand this and not be offended of me about this.If you would like to be my pen pal please e-mail me at the e-mails below:</P>

<U><FONT color=#0000ff>CHANNING28270@LYCOS.COM</U></FONT></P>

<U><FONT color=#0000ff>CHANNING28270@GMAIL.COM</U></FONT></P>

<U><FONT color=#0000ff>CHANCHAN79@KITTYMAIL.COM</U></FONT></P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

CHANNING</P>
Working...
X