• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A curiosity...

Aloha gentlemen of the forum,</p>

Did anyone who subscribes to Martin Doering's site WWW.Die-Orgelseite.DE

Re: A curiosity...

They don't even need a blower. They just pipe in the hot air from the capitol and the white house. Pressure would be much higher than 270" if they didn't use a regulator.</P>

John</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    John
    ----------
    *** Please post your questions about technical service or repair matters ON THE FORUM. Do not send your questions to me or another member by private message. Information shared is for the benefit of the entire organ community, but other folks will not be helped by information we exchange in private messages!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds...97551893588434

Comment

WWW.Die-Orgelseite.DE catch the latest in re to Washington National Cathedral? As of yesterday the Solo division had a tuba mirabilis and a trompette-en-chamade on 270" w.p. Sure beats the Hackenback *Last Trumpet* &lt; 8 - )</P>

Cheerio,</P>

Kphone</P>

[/quote]</P>

I read anecdotal info online that 40 ranks are being incorporated from the present wnc organ into the new. Also that st thomas 5th av manhattan are getting a new organ by the same builder as wnc. These are unconfirmed rumors at this juncture and not gospel.</P>

Comment

WWW.Die-Orgelseite.DE catch the latest in re to Washington National Cathedral? As of yesterday the Solo division had a tuba mirabilis and a trompette-en-chamade on 270" w.p. Sure beats the Hackenback *Last Trumpet* &lt; 8 - )</P>

Cheerio,</P>

Kphone</P>

[/quote]</P>

I read anecdotal info online that 40 ranks are being incorporated from the present wnc organ into the new. Also that st thomas 5th av manhattan are getting a new organ by the same builder as wnc. These are unconfirmed rumors at this juncture and not gospel.</P>

[/quote] </P>

http://saintthomaschurch.org/Organ-L...-Fall-2008.pdf</P>

Comment

Re: A curiosity...

Wow! Dobson gets to build one for St. Thomas in New York. I wonder if Dr. Gerre Hancock would be pleased about this latest development?

Comment

Working...
          X