X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kéraulophone
    replied
    Re: A curiosity...

Wow! Dobson gets to build one for St. Thomas in New York. I wonder if Dr. Gerre Hancock would be pleased about this latest development?

Leave a comment:

• sesquialtera16
    replied
    WWW.Die-Orgelseite.DE catch the latest in re to Washington National Cathedral? As of yesterday the Solo division had a tuba mirabilis and a trompette-en-chamade on 270" w.p. Sure beats the Hackenback *Last Trumpet* &lt; 8 - )</P>

Cheerio,</P>

Kphone</P>

[/quote]</P>

I read anecdotal info online that 40 ranks are being incorporated from the present wnc organ into the new. Also that st thomas 5th av manhattan are getting a new organ by the same builder as wnc. These are unconfirmed rumors at this juncture and not gospel.</P>

[/quote] </P>

http://saintthomaschurch.org/Organ-L...-Fall-2008.pdf</P>

Leave a comment:

• sesquialtera16
    replied
    WWW.Die-Orgelseite.DE catch the latest in re to Washington National Cathedral? As of yesterday the Solo division had a tuba mirabilis and a trompette-en-chamade on 270" w.p. Sure beats the Hackenback *Last Trumpet* &lt; 8 - )</P>

Cheerio,</P>

Kphone</P>

[/quote]</P>

I read anecdotal info online that 40 ranks are being incorporated from the present wnc organ into the new. Also that st thomas 5th av manhattan are getting a new organ by the same builder as wnc. These are unconfirmed rumors at this juncture and not gospel.</P>

Leave a comment:

• jbird604
    replied
    Re: A curiosity...

They don't even need a blower. They just pipe in the hot air from the capitol and the white house. Pressure would be much higher than 270" if they didn't use a regulator.</P>

John</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Leave a comment:

• Kéraulophone
    started a topic A curiosity...

A curiosity...

Aloha gentlemen of the forum,</p>

Did anyone who subscribes to Martin Doering's site WWW.Die-Orgelseite.DE
Working...
X