X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Conn Wedding!!!

Hi Clarion, </P>

I didn't get the email you had sent. I checked my settings and noticed that on the option of "Enable Email Notifications of forum/thread subscriptions and replies to my posts," it said no, so I changed it to yes. I don't know if this will make any difference. Did you get my PM? I think I sent it last week or something like that. </P>

If that doesn't work, I'll just post my email address here so that we can get in touch. Let me know what works for you. </P>

Cheers, ReedGuy. </P>

Comment

[quote user="ReedGuy"] I didn't get the email you had sent. I checked my settings and noticed that on the option of "Enable Email Notifications of forum/thread subscriptions and replies to my posts," it said no, so I changed it to yes. I don't know if this will make any difference. Did you get my PM? I think I sent it last week or something like that.[/quote]</P>

I got your first email which was dated Nov 12, but nothing more since then. I sent you another test message three hours ago. </P>
      2008: Phoenix III/44

Comment

Hi Clarion, </P>

I didn't get it. Seeing as you received my PM but I'm unable to get your PM, I will PM you with my personal email address. Please let me know if you were ableto get it. If not, then I will post one here. </P>

Cheers, ReedGuy</P>

Comment

[quote user="ReedGuy"] I didn't get it. Seeing as you received my PM but I'm unable to get your PM, I will PM you with my personal email address. Please let me know if you were ableto get it. If not, then I will post one here. [/quote]</P>

That one came through okay, as well as sending an auto notification to my email address. I also sent a response, to see if you are receiving stuff under the new subject caption.</P>

Comment

Hi Clarion, </P>

I just got a reply through my regular email which was the same message as your posting. It said not to reply as it was just a notification. </P>

Comment

[quote user="ReedGuy"]I just got a reply through my regular email which was the same message as your posting. It said not to reply as it was just a notification. [/quote]</P>

That's because you clicked YES for: Enable Email Notifications of forum/thread subscriptions and replies to my posts.</P>

I think the purpose of that is to notifiy youand/or send you a copy of any postings on the Forum, which were posted in response to one of your positngs, orresponses to a thread you started. I have that clicked NO.</P>

So . . you must still have a problem though, with your privatemail settings.</P>

Comment

Were you able to get my email address, Clarion or should I post it? </P>

(Technology is a great thing.....when it works, that is). LOL!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ReedGuy"] Were you able to get my email address, Clarion or should I post it? [/quote]</P>

Yeah, I got that.</P>

Comment

Clarion, I got your email and I emailed you back. Hope it went through. </P>

Cheerio, ReedGuy </P>

Comment

[quote user="ReedGuy"] Clarion, I got your email and I emailed you back. Hope it went through. [/quote]</P>

I got it, and replied about the same time you posted this.</P>

Comment

ReedGuy,</P>

Did any of you guys ever decide what model of Conn you played at the Wedding? You might ask your friend to check the metal plate which should be on the back to determine the model and serial #. I am sure most of us who havedealt with selling organs could then be able to identify this organ.</P>

James</P>
                        Baldwin Church Organ Model 48C
                        Baldwin Spinet 58R
                        Lowrey Spinet SCL
                        Wurlitzer 4100A
                        Crown Pump Organ by Geo. P. Bent, Chicago, Illinois

Organs I hope to obtain in the future:

Conn Tube Minuet or Caprice even a transistor Caprice with the color coded tabs
                        Gulbransen H3 or G3, or V.
                        Wurlitzer 44, 4410, 4420, ES Reed Models, 4300, 4500, Transistor Models

Comment

Hi James, </P>

I just sent you a PM. Hope you got it. </P>

Cheerio! </P>

Comment

What is it ya'll? The excitement is killing me.

Comment

Hey Mark, I'm replying to your PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X