X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accordion forums

Hello all,</P>

I promise that I"m not defecting from the organ to the accordion. I just try to keep my options open when playing opportunities come up. Down in Polls there is a thread about playing other instruments. I noticed a number of folks also play or have played accordion. Is anyone haer aware of a forum that works as well as this one does that is about accoridons and accordion playing? It needs to be in English please. </P>

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving</P>

Re: Accordion forums

If there isn't a forum, perhaps we could start one - I propose calling it "Accordionists Anonymous". []

Comment

Re: Accordion forums

That sounds like a good idea however I have no clue as to how to do it. I'd like to be a charter member please. </P>

This all came up because I'm interested in doing some playing and singing as a music ministry and to provide entertaiment at senior centers, gospel singingsetc. The accordion is ideal because I can'f afford a Hammond XK series organ and I won't play a cheap Casio any longer than I have to. </P>

I"m playing a no-name chinese Parrot34/72 3 reed accordion that I really like. I bought it second hand so I didn't hurt the trade deficit with China. Hopefully a better accordion will come at about the same time as my retirement organ. </P>

Comment

Working...
      X