This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Electone A-3

I've Owned the red Electone for about 5 years and am at a bit of a crossroads with it. I have a friend offering $400 Canadian for it and can't find any info on the net that would suggest whether that is too much or little. </p>

</p>

I love the organ but, might like the extra money for christmas presents.</p>

</p>

help!</p>

</p>

connor
    </p>

Re: Yamaha Electone A-3

G'day,</P>

If my memory's working the A3 is a small in specification 5 octave combo organ from the mid 60's. Mate, if I'm correct and you've been offered $400 and you want to sell, grab the cash before the customer changes his mind.</P>

Kam-pai,</P>

Ian</P>
    sigpic
    Hammond X77GT & Leslie 77P
    Lowrey C500 & Leslie 720/540
    Hammond T524 & Leslie 710
    Gulbransen Theatrum & Leslie 700
    Yamaha EL90T

Comment

Hey Connor,</P>

I also have a Yamaha Electone A3. ALthough commonly Red...mine is Ebony Black. I have the whole deal with case and all and I love it.but am selling it as well. I just have tooooooooooo many keyboards around my house. You mentioned $400 Canadian. If it is minty and in good working condition that is a very fair price. These models in good working order are becoming very scarce. Don't be shy with the price. They are worth every nickel to a collector.</P>

Good Luck </P>

Regards</P>

FUMBLIN FINGERS</P>

Comment

$400! Take the money and run. I would not even be able to give away this organ where I live.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Current: Yamaha EL400, Yamaha C60

Past: Technics GA3, Technics F100, Technics FA-1

Comment

Working...
        X