X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Tennessee!

Re: Hello From Tennessee!

Jerry, I seem to be the first to welcome you here, so Welcome!</P>

I'm not much of an organist, but I have a great love for the instrument. You'll see me showing my ignorance here from time to time. There are some really fine folks here and a lot of good knowledge to be had.</P>

David</P>

Comment

Comment

[quote user="davidecasteel"]

Jerry, I seem to be the first to welcome you here, so Welcome!</P>

I'm not much of an organist, but I have a great love for the instrument. You'll see me showing my ignorance here from time to time. There are some really fine folks here and a lot of good knowledge to be had.</P>

David</P>

[/quote]</P>

No such thing, David. You may not know as much as some, but I haven't seen any displays of ignorance.</P>

Jerry, welcome to the Forum. Step in and start asking questions. We have real experts, people who know it all (or think they do), people like David who know more than they let on, ignoramuses like me, in other words, all are welcome. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.</P>
        Mike

My home organ is a circa 1990 Galanti Praeludium III, with Wicks/Viscount CM-100 module supplying extra voices. I also have an Allen MDS Theatre II (princess pedalboard!) with an MDS II MIDI Expander.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="m&amp;m's"]ignoramuses like me, in other words, all are welcome. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.[/quote]m&amp;ms, are you trying to one-up me on self-deprecation? []</P>

David</P>

Comment

Working...
            X