• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Ryan!

Hi</P>

My name's Ryan and I just joined the site</P>

Re: It's Ryan!

Welcome to the site, Ryan. Tell us more about yourself? Do you play organ? Do you want to play organ? </P>

Again, welcome to the site (from the other side of the "pond").</P>

Michael</P>
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 6 Pianos

Comment

Welcome Ryan !</p>

We have all types of organ enthusiasts here. Many are interested in pipe organs, both classical and theatre. Others have electronic organs, and some are really into virtual organs using a PC to generate the sounds. There are serious professional organists, amateur organists, classical organists, theatre organists. organ builders and service technicians. What are your interests? I play mostly light classics, show tunes, and some Bach on my pipe organ which I am very fortunate to have installed at home. I am taking music lessons again after a lapse of some years and getting good enough to at least amuse myself.</p>

My organ is a Style D Wurlitzer theatre organ which does both classical and light music well.
      </p>
      Allan

My home organ
      Style D Wurlitzer pipe organ
      http://bluemoonwalkinghorses.com/Sty...tion5_rev3.htm
      Five Newfoundland dogs
      Sixteen Tennessee walking horseshoes

Comment

I'm 17 years old (fresh blood)</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

I'm one of those people that gets on quite well teaching myself things so I've really made my own way into the house of music. I play the Pipe Organ as in the type you find in churches. Normally I just play as I please but the organist in one local church is convinced I don't know how to pedal so I don't do it in front of him (just in case he gets high blood pressure over it haha)</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

I don't normally play for public but later this month I'm going to start playing in a church that needs an organist. Soooo any questions just ask </P>

Comment

Ooooooooh I should mention</P>
          <P mce_keep="true"></P>

I don't know if anyone has seen 4 weddings and a funeral, but I play quite a lot in the church where they filmed the funeral scene. It's an unused church looked after by the factory next to it, so I have 24/7 access</P>

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. []

Comment

[quote user="Ophicleide16"]I don't know if anyone has seen 4 weddings and a funeral... [/quote]</p>

One of my favourite films, though I adore Hugh Grant in almost anything...
              </p>

Welcome to the forum!
              </p>

Comment

[][quote user="Jason E"]

One of my favourite films, though I adore Hugh Grant in almost anything...
                </P>

[/quote]</P>

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay. I'monly a couple of years older than you,so its nice to have young folk around that share the same interest - who said young people aren't interested in the organ? []</P>

As for Hugh Grant films...[+o(] But lets not turn this into a Hugh Grant flamewar! []</P>
                1971 Allen Organ TC-3S (#42904) w/sequential capture system.
                Speakers: x1 Model 100 Gyro, x1 Model 105 & x3 Model 108.

Comment

Working...
                X