Clothing Malfunctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Malfunctions

Has anyone ever had clothing malfunctions while performing your job?

Just about 10 days ago, I was playing accordion for the local Symphony. All rehearsals were held while wearing "normal" clothing, so I never even put on my tuxedo until the recorded/filmed performance. It was then I discovered, I couldn't get the straps above the shoulders of the tuxedo jacket. The Bassoon player helped me with that issue, but then the accordion was resting just under my chin–I couldn't see any of the keys!

Because of the recording, there was no time to ask the Symphony to stop so I could lengthen the straps of my accordion, but I wonder if it looks as awkward as it really was?!!!

John (jbird604) stated in another thread about how he found the pantaloons he chose affected his ability to play pedals. Has anyone else had similar issues, or are we the only ones?

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Michael,

Here is one I shared a couple of years ago. It happened to our pianist not me.

Later,
    Allen
    Currently own: Roland Atelier AT-90, Yamaha 115D, Roland DP-90SE, Yamaha PSR-S910

YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
    X