This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahlborn-Galanti 2100 - Articulation/Chiff

Is there any way to adjust the articulation/chiff on the stops for the Ahlborn-Galanti 2100? My instrument is 2 years old and I don't see anything in the instruction booklet about articulation. Apparently some of the previous models had a button marked "Articulation" on the hand-held wand. If anyone can provide some light on this, I'd appreciate it.</P>

Robert</P>

Re: Ahlborn-Galanti 2100 - Articulation/Chiff

Robert,</p>

There is no way to really change settings relating to articulation.</p>

However, there are several things you can try,</p>

1) change the sample, to one that has more or less chiff or articulation</p>

2) turn the tracker touch setting to on - that will change the articulation depending on how you play, if you press the note down slower, the chiff will be less or disappear.</p>

3) this is what you can do, but I wouldn't advise it, go into the equalizers and change the treble response. The problem with this is it changes the tone of the stop along with everything else in the audio channel.</p>

The A-G series organs are quite different from the older Chronicler organs, although the voicing tool is phsyically the same unit.</p>

Any more questions, feel free to private message me.</p>

AV
    </p>

Comment

Re: Ahlborn-Galanti 2100 - Articulation/Chiff

Thank you for your suggestions Arie. I have noticed that the Baroque voices have more articulation which is as it should be. I had not realized that tracker touch had that effect - I will investigate that. </P>

Robert</P>

Comment

Working...
      X