This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Pipes to Digital

Curious to know if pipes canadded toan existing digital organ? In this case, an Allen Renaissance R250.</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Re: Adding Pipes to Digital

I don't know if all Renaissance models can use pipes, but I've played a 3-manual Renaissance that had two ranks of pipes.

Comment

In general, just about anything is possible with Renaissance. But help from the factory or a very knowledgeable dealer or tech would be essential for such a project.</P>

Alternatively, one could use MIDI to interface with pipes, but then you'd be on your own. Are you considering using some pipes you already have?</P>

John</P>
      John
      ----------
      *** Please post your questions about technical service or repair matters ON THE FORUM. Do not send your questions to me or another member by private message. Information shared is for the benefit of the entire organ community, but other folks will not be helped by information we exchange in private messages!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds...97551893588434

Comment

No existing pipes that I'm trying to use.</P>

The organ and speakers are located in the balcony. The church is just beginning to talk about potential changes to update the look of the sanctuary.After giving it some thought,itoccurred to me that relocating the organ to the front of the sanctuary, and adding some pipesmightbe a welcomed change, both visually and musically.</P>

Next question: Can pipes besuccessfully used to hide speakers? </P>

Comment

Working...
        X