Forum Top Banner Ad

Collapse

Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Baldwin Church Organ had..............

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Baldwin Church Organ had..............

..........the rocker tabs that were labeled Diapason becomes Dulciana, Diapason becomes, ???, Diapason becomes ??? and etc. I wonder if the other voices were included too? I would like to see a picture and know the model number.

Thanks,

James
    Baldwin Church Organ Model 48C
    Baldwin Spinet 58R
    Lowrey Spinet SCL
    Wurlitzer 4100A
    Crown Pump Organ by Geo. P. Bent, Chicago, Illinois

Organs I hope to obtain in the future:

Conn Tube Minuet or Caprice even a transistor Caprice with the color coded tabs
    Gulbransen H3 or G3, or V.
    Wurlitzer 44, 4410, 4420, ES Reed Models, 4300, 4500, Transistor Models

Are you sure that you were looking at a Baldwin? Conn had several Artist models that had those tabs, and of course Allen did on many of their T and TC series. In the case of the Conn Artist, those tabs were Diap to English Diap, Diap to String Diap, Diap to Horn Diap. In the case of Allen, they were Diap. becomes Viola and diap becomes Dulciana. Allen had other such tabs for Flutes become stopped, Reeds become Obo, etc. I believe that on some of the Conn 3 manual Theatre consoles, there might have been a tab to have the Flutes become some sort of classical Flute, as opposed to the Theatre Tibia.
    Mike

My home organ is a Theatre III with an MDS II MIDI Expander.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I knew Conn did that as well as a few Allen organs. However, I am most sure it is one model of the Baldwin which did that, and I am thinking it was a 520. Hopefully someone will know in time, and share the info.

James
      Baldwin Church Organ Model 48C
      Baldwin Spinet 58R
      Lowrey Spinet SCL
      Wurlitzer 4100A
      Crown Pump Organ by Geo. P. Bent, Chicago, Illinois

Organs I hope to obtain in the future:

Conn Tube Minuet or Caprice even a transistor Caprice with the color coded tabs
      Gulbransen H3 or G3, or V.
      Wurlitzer 44, 4410, 4420, ES Reed Models, 4300, 4500, Transistor Models

Comment

Working...
      X