This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen MDC-30 Pedalboard

I am considering buying an old late 70's Allen MDC-30 primarily for the pedalboard and sturdy case for my virtual organ project. I have seen in some posts that the pedalboard on this model is "smaller" than AGO standard. I love Allen pedalboards and was drawn to this little organ with the prospect of a simple midi conversion of a really nice pedalboard, but if it is not a standard Allen AGO it would be a waste of money. Anyone know for sure??

Originally posted by ctcbcl View Post
    I am considering buying an old late 70's Allen MDC-30 primarily for the pedalboard and sturdy case for my virtual organ project. I have seen in some posts that the pedalboard on this model is "smaller" than AGO standard. I love Allen pedalboards and was drawn to this little organ with the prospect of a simple midi conversion of a really nice pedalboard, but if it is not a standard Allen AGO it would be a waste of money. Anyone know for sure??
    I do have a MDC-20, which are very popular instruments and good working. The MDC-20 has a "princess", it is about 3 inches narrower than an AGO. For amateur organist that is good. Although no good for a professional or to use it as a learning instrument. Actually, I had my daughter's organ teacher who tried it and said it was not adequate for her as she is learning but perfectly suitable for a personnwho already know.

Comment

Working...
    X