Forum Top Banner Ad

Collapse

Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's this Lowrey classical organ AGO? Any good? Tube or SS?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin
    replied
    Helpful hint: When viewing a thread you can scroll down and find a list of related threads that the forum automatically finds for you. Sure enough, the thread that indianjo is referring to is in the list for this thread.

Leave a comment:

• indianajo
    replied
    One Lowrey built by Rogers was the C32. There was an extensive discussion of that under that name. Transistors, individual tank oscillators. There was not a picture on that thread.

Leave a comment:

• Nullifier
    replied
    I played a Lowery in a music shop in Atlanta years ago that looked just like this picture and I agree with skinnerfan. That particular organ in the shop had some issue with the swell pedal as I recall but at the time I thought it sounded ok. I can't recall now what the model number was.

Leave a comment:

• skinnerfan1
    replied
    That is an instrument built by RODGERS for Lowery. They did this for a short time. I believe this would have been in the 60's, but I could be wrong. It would be a solid-state instrument using typical RODGERS amps. It has been a long time since I have seen one, but if memory serves me correctly, they were similar to the original specification 110. Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• What's this Lowrey classical organ AGO? Any good? Tube or SS?

What is this Lowrey model ? How old? Tubes? Solid state? Sound good/bad/average? What sort of amp/speaker arrangement inside?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lowrey classical 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	607894Click image for larger version

Name:	Lowrey classical.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	607895
Working...
X