This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers Kent 705b

I've been looking on the web for a source of information and/or parts for a Rogers 705b. Mine does not have any of the optional components (piano, harpsichord, augmented pipes) and I'm curious if any of these are still available. Contacting Rodgers sales is a possibility, but life is too short. Do any of you have any ideas? extra parts? manuals?
    Hauptwerk 5.0 VPO
    Hammond M tonewheel spinet

Check with your nearest Rodgers dealer first. If you don't know who it is, go to Rodgers' web site (www.rodgersinstruments.com) and in the upper right corner, click on 'Rodgers Near You', then enter the required info. Reputable Rodgers dealers are always willing to help, regardless of the age of the instrument.

It's unlikely that options like the piano or harpsichord could be added (or are even available any more) due to the design, but someone may still have pipe interfaces available. It may also be feasible to add 3rd-party MIDI, such as Artisan, to the organ which would immensely expand its capabilities.

--- Tom
    Rodgers 660 with additional analog rack sets (practice), 36D/C in digital conversion, Yamaha CVP-107

Comment

Originally posted by twnelson View Post
      Check with your nearest Rodgers dealer first. If you don't know who it is, go to Rodgers' web site (www.rodgersinstruments.com) and in the upper right corner, click on 'Rodgers Near You', then enter the required info. Reputable Rodgers dealers are always willing to help, regardless of the age of the instrument.

It's unlikely that options like the piano or harpsichord could be added (or are even available any more) due to the design, but someone may still have pipe interfaces available. It may also be feasible to add 3rd-party MIDI, such as Artisan, to the organ which would immensely expand its capabilities.

--- Tom
      Hello:I can get you a used copy of the service manual for $35.00 + $5.00 shipping if you are in the USA
      anonimoose

Comment

Working...
      X