X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuguebwv582
    replied
    Re: Softsynths?

Please, Martin, look up my posts. There are many on Hauptwerk as I am a true Hauptwerk Organ Nut!

Also, look here at the Hauptwerk forum. You can search all of the posts here for the term "Hauptwerk" and find anything mentioned about it on The Organ Forum.

My site is here http://members.aol.com/bachsfugue/. It's not finished, but it could reveal something.

I agree with your statement about Hauptwerk being the "way of the future". Version 1 is outstanding, and Version 2 is bound to be indescribable.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hauptwerk is certainly brought up in many places of the forum. I even think there is a thread called "Dream Hauptwerk". Check in the General Chat, Soapbox, MIDI and Sound modules; all areas where Hauptwerk and other software organs thrive.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• bourniplus
    started a topic Softsynths?

Softsynths?

How come nobody on this forum ever talks about Hauptwerk and the other virtual pipe organs here? Seems to me like a good way to have a great practice instrument at home. Compared to console organs, it's cheap, sounds great, and is expandable... and it's the way of the future

martin
Working...
X