Forum Top Banner Ad


Ebay Classic organs



No announcement yet.

Rogers Jamestown 725 - Where to purchase a keyboard set?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rogers Jamestown 725 - Where to purchase a keyboard set?

    Just brought home a very nice Rodgers Jamestown. But... it has a broken key on the Great.
    How and where to purchase a replacement. Do I buy one key or an octave set.
    Have found on net for Hammond's but no success in searching for a set for Rodgers.
    Organ is about 35 years old.

  • #2
    There was a set of two LoDuca keyboards from a Rodgers on eBay the past several days. You might look there. I don't know what brand of keys you have on your organ. Rodgers used the above brand as a basic keyboard and had the British-made ones with the wooden core as a premium set (the name of the maker escapes me just now). I don't know if the sets are in a workable price range for you.



    • #3
      Ianopi, you should be able to buy just the replacement for that one broken LoDuca or Pratt-Read plastic key (plastic, right?) , not the whole manual or octave. Have you tried calling Rodgers in Hillsboro, OR?

      Dave V: the name you are looking for is Herrburger-Brooks.

      . . . Jan
      the OrganGrinder
      Last edited by Jan Girardot; 04-14-2013, 09:21 AM. Reason: more info


      • #4
        You might call LoDuca Brothers--they are in New Berlin WI at 262-754-9850--at least that's the last phone number I had for them.


        • #5
          Thank you for the reply, even though much time has passed, the key is still broken. Very much appreciated.