X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ukmusicman
    replied
    I visited Greenhills several years ago when I gave them a load of Hammond spares. I have bought one or two things from them, but I've found that they're not very good at replying to enquiries.

Leave a comment:

• myorgan
    replied
    Originally posted by toodles View Post
    Why is this forum thread a "sticky"? What makes a "sticky"?
    Toodles,

Question #1: It contains information considered timeless and valuable to the industry as a whole.
    Question #2: A moderator or Admin.

Michael

Leave a comment:

• toodles
    replied
    Why is this forum thread a "sticky"? What makes a "sticky"?

Leave a comment:

• Bouncingogre
    replied
    Enquired about a part by email at 10.30 in the evening and had a reply from Nigel Greenhill at 05.55 the following morning, so hat off to him. They also have onsite organ repair. Their website is very good too and includes payment options via Paypal and card. He seems to have brought the business forward into the 21st century!

Leave a comment:

• blackpool
    replied
    Got the manual!

Just to keep all posted re W D Greenhill

Glad to say the manual I ordered arrived yesterday.

Well bound and in good condition - so I am pleased

The company is still obviously in operation and I thought the item was good value, they were just not too great on communication - but I am so glad they are there to help with handbooks and manuals and I would use them again.

Keith

Leave a comment:

• blackpool
    replied
    I am waiting for a manual for DE49 drawbar unit from there - Paid for it a couple of weeks ago as they had mailed to say they had one.
    Called last week, as not received and they did not call me back as promised! Called again and was told the manual was there but was 'lost' and I would get it when they found it!

In the meantime, if anyone has one - I will buy it ... and just re-claim my cash via. PayPal

Leave a comment:

• searchinferu
    replied
    Andy and all,

I inquired about a mx manual and was told they had one, with a quoted price and shipping. However, they didn't give any means of payment and I don't think I'd want to email them my credit card data. I inquired about that, but haven't heard anything back. Anyone else care to comment on recent experience with this company and payment methods. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• andyg
    replied
    FYI.

Nigel Greenhill is now running the business following the sad loss of his father, Bill Greenhill. There is a lot to do, he is busy!

I'd ask for a little patience please, but if you've still heard nothing in a week or two, forward both of your emails to me and I will try to send them on privately.

Leave a comment:

• Joe.B
    replied
    Same with me,

I have made two enquiries and have not received a reply from them for either.......

Leave a comment:

• gtc
    replied
    Originally posted by oliverof View Post
    They didn't reply me when I enquired about some parts. Maybe business is very good and they haven't got the time.
    I got a reply from them in April.

Leave a comment:

• oliverof
    replied
    They didn't reply me when I enquired about some parts. Maybe business is very good and they haven't got the time.

Leave a comment:

• andyg
    replied
    I was thinking the same, so have done so!

Leave a comment:

• Keyboardguy
    replied
    Cheers Andy this is useful, 'just in case!!' Maybe this could be pinned up as a Sticky?

Leave a comment:

• andyg
    started a topic W D Greenhill - organ spares

W D Greenhill - organ spares

I'm delighted to say that, contrary to previous information on the forum, including that given by myself, W D Greenhill & Co is still very much in business for organ spares. Owner Nigel Greenhill tells us that they're busy and have more spares available than ever.

That includes Technics spares, including those that even Panasonic tell people they haven't got!

Contact details:

W D Greenhill & Co. Member MITA (Intl) Established 1980
    1, Oxford Road
    Rochford
    Essex
    SS4 1TG
    UK
    Tel / Fax : +44 (0)1702 546195.
    www.wdgreenhill.com

My personal apologies for giving out incorrect information, my own sources were themselves wrong.

Andy G
Working...
X