X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen ADC 8000 voicing chart needed.

Greetings All,

I am in need of the voicing chart/adjustment guide for an Allen ADC 8000 where I play. I know that turning the screws to try to adjust the voicing will affect a group of stops and not just one so I need to know which screws correspond to which voices so I don't get it wrong. Also the over volume adjustment guides to the stops and how to adjust those would be helpful. Thank you all in advance.

fingerstoes316

I will send you a PM.

Comment

Thank You.

Comment

Many times the dealer/service personnel will place the Cage Chart (which stops are controlled by which card), and/or the Voicing Chart (provides the process to voice the organ beginning with the Great) inside the back of the organ, perhaps on the top of the cage.

Unless you are familiar with the voicing process, you would be better served having someone familiar with the process show you how to do the voicing. When I voice my organs in a new setting, I often have my wife help. When you're in the back of the organ, you often cannot hear the organ well. OTOH, I can be in the auditorium and dictate to my wife which of the pots, which way to turn, and when to stop. Just a suggestion.

Michael
        Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
        • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
        • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
        • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

How about a voicing chart for an Allen MDS-26?

Comment

Originally posted by cantornikolaos View Post
            How about a voicing chart for an Allen MDS-26?
            Pm me with your email address. Do you have Standard or Romantic voicing?
            td
            Servicing electronic organs since 1969.

Comment

I'll start by looking in the back of the organ for those charts as I only need to adjust a few stops slightly. The Allen tech in our area charges way too much in general so unless something goes wrong or is broken I don't want to call him. I only need a guide to which pots adjust which stops and I'll be ok.

Comment

ft316,

If you don't find the charts inside the organ, PM me.
                td
                Servicing electronic organs since 1969.

Comment

Working...
                X