X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expression Pedal Bulb

Hi,

I've got an Eminent Omegan 7500 with a blown expression pedal bulb and I wondered if anyone knew a source for replacement bulbs. It's a little difficult to read the text from the bulb (some of it came off onto my finger on removing it).

You could measure the voltage at the socket if no one knows the bulb number.

Geo

Comment

A photo of the bulb might help us identify the size/type, if not the exact voltage.

Comment

Yes, the bulb socket voltage measured 26VDC and here is a picture.

Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a #657 28V lamp. Same used in Hammond's. They usually use a slightly higher rated voltage bulb than the voltage actually sent to it so it will last longer.

Geo

Comment

Thanks, I'll try to get a replacement. I'm having few other issues with the organ. The lower manual has lost an octave of notes and the pedals are around 5 tones out of tune with the rest of the organ. I have the schematics but I'm not sure where to look in the organ for the origin of these issues as the key contacts are ok for the dead octave. Do I need to be looking in the register voicing circuits, tone circuits or the master oscillators?

Comment

Working...
            X