X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers Trillium Masterpiece 928 questions

Hello,

I am the new organist at my church --- and I am considering doing a factory reset of the instrument, registrations, etc.

The organ is a Rodgers Trillium Masterpiece 928.

I know that the factory registrations are on general memories 1, 2, 3.

If I do a factory reset -- will the general memories 4 and 5 be erased / deleted?

Another Question:

Is it possible for me to find out if the automatic shutdown feature is set to operate --- without having a Rodgers technician come out and do this via a laptop with special software?

I left the organ on for two hours the other day without changing anything to see if it would automatically shut down ---- but the organ did not automatically shutoff.

I want the automatic shutdown enabled --- because Sunday services are so busy and hectic and I am afraid I might be forgetful and not turn the organ off --- for peace of mind.

I really appreciate your input from the above questions.

Thanks,
    Geoffrey
    Rodgers W5000 --- home (currently at church)
    Rodgers MX200 module --- home (currently at church)
    Kawai UST7 studio piano --- home

You shouldn't need to do a reset unless there have been so many voicing changes saved that the organ's memory for those settings is maxed out. If you want to reset the registrations, just change them. Resetting the organ to factory baseline will also kill any voicing that was done when it was installed. If you don't like how the organ is voiced now, you will probably like the factory default even less.

If this series is like the earlier (ca 2000) ones, you should be able to set the auto shut down from the console without the voicing PC. There are two levels of settings, one directly available to the user, and a second deeper set of options that you trigger by a combination of holding the power switch, the set piston, and the general cancel piston. It has been too long to remember the exact combo, but you should be able to figure it out with a little trial and error.

Comment

Working...
    X