This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers analog 110-ii just listed for sale on kijiji toronto

I have just listed a RODGERS SCARBOROUGH 110-II WITH FOUR SPEAKER Cabinets with four 100 watt amplifiers on Toronto KIJIJI
    Its under ELECTRONIC ORGAN-MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS-----$150.00 CAD

Upgrading to Roland digital
    EVERY DAY IS SATURDAY!
    ROLAND CLASSIC C-330 IN MY LIVING ROOM

Internal speaker swiich

Hi Rodgers110,

I am going to have the exact model like yours next week. It's now in a church and has been connected with a sound system through the built-in tape recorder jacks (pic 1). The music director was not aware that it has internal speakers and output sockets for external ones until I open the back. To my and his surprised there is a whole speaker system including a Leslie one (pic 2). The thing is when the recorder jacks removed, there is no sound from internal speakers.

My question is that is there any switch to turn on the internal speakers? He and I have looked around but could not find anything.

Any suggestion is appreciated,

hquang
    Attached Files

Comment

Typically, there is a switch built into the headphone jack(s) to disconnect the speakers when headphones are plugged in.

If there is such a switch, the contacts could be bent or dirty/corroded. Plugging in some headphones a few times may make it start working, or you might need to remove that little panel and check inside for cleaning.

If it has internal speakers and provision for external, I'd be surprised if there isn't a switch somewhere to control which speakers are on and/or off.

Edited to add:

Just as I thought!
      If you look at the lettering on the 'practice panel' you'll note the 'pull, speakers off' to indicate the knob is also a push/pull-switch. Did you try that?
      'Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence.' --N. Bonaparte

My friends call me Steve, won't you be my friend?
      The cast, in order of appearance:
      Kawai K5, Yamaha PSR-85, Thomas Trianon A-6820, Gulbransen 621-K, Conn 580 T-2, GEM WK1 ST
      Hammond H-112, Ser. #16518, from 8/16/1971
      Oh, and let's don't forget the Jaymar!

Comment

Originally posted by SBurton View Post
        Just as I thought!
        If you look at the lettering on the 'practice panel' you'll note the 'pull, speakers off' to indicate the knob is also a push/pull-switch. Did you try that?
        Oh, I did not look at the lettering. Will try next week.

Comment

No, it's not working pulling or not the knob. The only way I can hear its sound is from the headphone, but cannot make it loud. I think either the amp or the speaker system has problem.

Comment

Working...
          X