This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha FX20

Well, I'm running out of room for organs, so I am having to depart with my FX20, which has worked great as a practice organ and has features even I don't understand. Comes with a bunch of the memory cartridges, which in additions to the 8 general pistons, allow you to keep any number of previous piston settings. Great for a concert and so on, as you can switch cartridges on the fly.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I'll let it go cheep. Otherwise, I'll probably put it on craigslist or eBay, so you'll get a second chance.

This one is really mint, inside and out. Hard to find a scratch anywhere.

I've owned two of them and they are great Organs. Well built by Yamaha with some of the best keyboards ever made. I ended up with an FX-1 which is nearly the same but in a different cabinet.

Geo

Comment

You must be really flush in excellent organs to be willing to let that go.
      'Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence.' --N. Bonaparte

My friends call me Steve, won't you be my friend?
      The cast, in order of appearance:
      Kawai K5, Yamaha PSR-85, Thomas Trianon A-6820, Gulbransen 621-K, Conn 580 T-2, GEM WK1 ST
      Hammond H-112, Ser. #16518, from 8/16/1971
      Oh, and let's don't forget the Jaymar!

Comment

Yes, almost identical musically. Totally different appearance. And worth about $2500 more, at least. By the way, I forgot my lowly FX20 is located in southeast Michigan. What else with keys in your abode Geo?

- - - Updated - - -

Na, Momma's just getting flush with me!

See ya, I gotta run. If she catches me on the organ forum, I'm in big trouble.

Comment

Is this a classical or church organ? If not this thread does not belong here.

Comment

Working...
          X