Clear All

• searchinferu
    replied
    Thanks Arie. I'll check that out.

Leave a comment:

• arie v
    replied
    Hi,

The metal hardware that is used by Allen and Johannus and others is actually made by Laukhuff in Germany. I doubt they deal with individuals, so you will need to deal with someone in the organ business.
    One place that has them is Midiworks.ca .

They are not terribly expensive, if I recall correctly.

AV

Leave a comment:

• mosesask
    replied
    We have one of those on the Johannus in our church organ. It came as an option and I doubt if they sell in separately.

Leave a comment:

• Silken Path
    replied
    I think I've seen those on YouTube, mainly on big Wurlys. They're out there somewhere!

SP

Leave a comment:

• searchinferu
    replied
    Thanks for that. I think the one I wrote about was custom built. It allowed the rack to move both down and toward the organist. I remember it looked quite simple at the time and thought if I could get another look at the pics. This one looks pretty simple too, if you could figure out where to find those slider widgets!

Leave a comment:

• nullogik
    replied
    Allen have one that looks like it could be retrofitted. The music rack comprises of a long block of wood that is screwed to the top of the lid. Not sure it they sell this separately but I don't imagine it would be cheap:

Leave a comment:

• searchinferu
    started a topic Adjustable Music Rack for Allen?

Adjustable Music Rack for Allen?

Don't remember if it was here or over on the Yahoo Allen forum, but there were some nice photos of an adjustable music rack that someone had custom built. Maybe Allen even makes these now. Anyway, does anyone know where I can find the thread.
Working...
X