This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Allen Organs

Dah! Brain dead here. I seem to remember in a vary recent post that someone republished a list of Allen organs by year. I'm sure I saved it to my bookmarks, but it doesn't seem to be there now. Cant seem to find it, so it must have been a response to a thread of a different name. Anyone recall which one?

Originally posted by searchinferu View Post
    Dah! Brain dead here. I seem to remember in a vary recent post that someone republished a list of Allen organs by year. I'm sure I saved it to my bookmarks, but it doesn't seem to be there now. Cant seem to find it, so it must have been a response to a thread of a different name. Anyone recall which one?
    Forum Member Jan Giradot is the person who created the list. Perhaps you could ask him for it?

Alternatively, you could go to Allen's website, Customer Support, Organ Manuals, and then get a rudimentary list there. However, Jan's list is the most complete up to, but not including, the most recent Allens (i.e. Quantum, Heritage, Renaissance, and Opus, etc.)

Hope this gives you what you need.

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

Michael, Bill and all:
      I have replied to Bill's PM. My Mother List goes up to the GW319 Renaissance Theatre and other Allens introduced in 1999.

. . . Jan

Comment

Jan, I saw the list on here maybe a week or so back. Is there a copy of it in files? photos? document? things that go missing in the night?

Comment

Working...
        X