This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for Rodgers Insignia 548

I have recently acquired a used Rodgers Insignia 548. The owners manual refers to an accompanying "installation manual" which discusses speaker setup and voicing procedures. This manual would be very helpful for me to have! I have been unable to locate such an item on line. Does anyone have access to such a document?
    Also, this organ is advertised to be able to be set up for four channel sound. I have four speakers. The amplifier only has two posts for Channel A and Channel B. How do I set up the other two channels? The console menu lists an "Alternate Channel" with routing options, but I do not know how to set that up. I do have a Rodgers MX-200 connected to the "Aux Channel" and it works fine, but I am curious about the "alternate channel" and how to access it. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Puzzled in Denver

Moved to the correct forum section. 'Home Organs' is for entertainment type instruments only. Andy G-Moderator
    Last edited by andyg; 11-10-2016, 01:49 PM.

PM me with an email address if you still need the installation manual.

td
    Servicing electronic organs since 1969.

Comment

Insignia 548

Originally posted by tucsondave View Post
      PM me with an email address if you still need the installation manual.

td
      Thank you so much for your reply! My email is: [email protected]

rv

Comment

As a matter of conscience, am noting in all i548 threads that I've left an extended commentary on my greatly improved opinion of the instrument in the thread I started on it:

http://www.organforum.com/forums/sho...urch-s-dilemma

All (!) feedback welcome on it.

Comment

Working...
        X