Forum Top Banner Ad

Collapse

Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best under $ 30k model for church?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best under $ 30k model for church?

Hi! i'm JUN from SOUTH KOREA.
    I'm looking for the best under $ 30k model for church.
    There are 2 options. for purchasing.
    (1) 3 manuals
    (2) over 50 stops

Please recommend the model with brand!

Have a nice day!

Thank you!

Jun,

Welcome to the Forum! Can you tell us which companies are currently represented in South Korea? I can think of a couple, but don't want to make recommendations until I have the full picture.

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

I can't tell you the prices, but below are three organs you could lookup which might fall into your price range. If there are no dealers in Korea then maybe you'd need to call the manufacturer directly and see how you could get one. There are probably other options besides these three, but they would be good to consider:

- Viscount Sonus 359
      - Viscount Chorum 90 Deluxe
      - Content Contate 354

I have no idea if there is a market for used organs in South Korea, but in the US you can find great deals on older used organs. Might be worth looking around.

You should also factor in the audio system when you're deciding on an organ. The cost will vary depending on the needs of the church space.
      Viscount C400 3-manual
      8 channels + 2 reverb channels (w/ Lexicon MX200)
      Klipsch RSX-3 speakers and Klipsch Ultra 5.1 subwoofers

Comment

Could you imagine putting $30,000USD into a virtual church organ? That would probably get you a good big console, a big sample set, and several channels of audio, loads of speakers, and some left over for good EQ's, reverb units and such. So A virtual organ, if they sound as good as people say they do, is probably the best way to go if you are up for the technical work.
        Allen 530A

Comment

You might also look at Johannus. One consideration will be how much audio you will need for the organ sound to fill the church.

Comment

Working...
          X