This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammond CV and DR-20 Tone Cabinet.

Hey everyone. I was just wondering about your thoughts on the Hammond CV. What do you think in terms of sound (when compared to that of the newer C-3, B-3, A-100) and upgrades. How much is trek percussion? Can I ever upgrade the vibrato? Do I need to? Any help is welcome. The CV and DR-20 are in pretty good shape and the CV was apparently rebuilt 10-15 years ago ( and the removal of the back cover showed a very clean insides). They are asking $350.00. Should I buy it or just keep waiting until perhaps a C-3 (or myother favorite, the A-105)falls into my lap?</P>

Thank you.</P>

Josh.</P>

Re: Hammond CV and DR-20 Tone Cabinet.

I seriously doubt any C3 or A is "going to fall into your lap", but it sounds like a CV just did. Go for it, seriously.</p>

</p>

</p>

PS: If you don't, let me know where it is so I can get it.</p>

Comment

I know, but I like to remain optimistic. These things have happened to people I know. Unfortunately not I. One of my friends gota mint one owner A-100 for $100.00. </P>

P.S. I think you live to far from it. It's up here in Michigan.</P>

Sorry.</P>

Comment

That explains it. The further east you go, the better the organs are. Here in California, If the nameplate says Hammond they see dollar signs, but if it's anything else, you get for next to nothing. My last four organs were free. I am prepared to travel cross-country if I find any good tonewheels.

Comment

Working...
        X